• finley
    Morning all, having had six hours on the operating table a few days ago,its nice to be back to some sort of normality.

Clearly its still very early days on the flat racing front,and horses you may well have expected a return from,having been rested during the winter it can be pretty tricky at times predicting how they will return,... with that in mind,stakes will be kep`t low.....none of todays contenders will be part of my LONGSHOT thread,as like i said i don`t feel particularly confident of a big run from any of them.

Well it`s all weather finals day at LINGFIELD,and once again their are one or two FRENCH RAIDERS that may have just gone under the radar.

LINGFIELD
    1.30 APEX KING 12/1 I`m hoping the selection will be arriving late on the scence from stall 3
    2.00 AMADE is clearly expected to take this at around 5/4 ish......won`t be carrying my money
    2.30 SILVERY MIST 12/1 Ive taken the F. chappet trained french raider to spring a surprise.
    3.05 KACHY is going for the 3 timer, i expect it to WIN, however, if you don`t fancy the price take a look at both GEORGE BOWEN 12/1 who ran a blinder LTO and another french raider FORZA CAPITANO 11/1 who is probably gong to have my dough on.
    3.40 QUIT ENDEAVOR 12/1 good draw...6th of 12 to PIZZICATO at Chantilly, better terms,may well be much closer.
    4.45 INDYCO 10/1....`m fully expected a fully tuned up HANNON horse OH THIS IS US to come back to form, usually has my dough on it,not today,once again going for the UNKNOWN quantity. having only raced in France.

NEWCASTLE
    3.55 SHOWROOM 14/1 BAGHDAD 8/1

Good luck if following
  • herbie
    Sorry to hear that, hope you are healing quickly fella
  • finley
    Thanks Herbie, APEX KING non runner
  • finley
    SILVERY MIST 12/1 runs a big race flying home for the PLACE MONEY
  • finley
    GEORGE BOWEN 12/1 and BAGHDAD 8/1 both claim the PLACE MONEY
  • finley
    Typical OH THIS IS US drifts to a very respectable 5/1 and wins from my selection INDYCO 10/1 early doors backed into 4/1 fav....we collect the PLACE MONEY again
  • finley
    7 bets 4 collect PLACE MONEY at 12/1,12/1,10/1 and 8/1....not bad all things considered
  • calvert
    Well done Fin
  • finley
    Cheers Calvert,you are always gracious.
  • stainless
    Some nice places Fin, keep up the good work.
  • finley
    Thanks Stainless
  • herbie
    Good work fella
  • Mugz
    Keep going finley, they obviously didnt take any good bits out.

:up:
  • finley
    Thanks Herbie, yeah I've been on strong medication Mugz, could easily have picked any old nag. Lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.