• AKD
    Very competitive event, I have backed CONCIERGE in this. He is rated only 1 lb lower than top rated Pizzicato. He won his last race in UK in impressive style by nearly 3 lengths over 6 furlongs at Newcastle last October, back in 2nd was Princes Des Sables who had won 4 on the trot before that and in 5th Cosmic Law who had placed at Listed level so that form looks very strong. He was then sent to Qatar for a couple of races, winning a valuable conditions race over 7 furlongs before disappointing when stepped up to a mile last time. Drops back to 6 furlongs here but with likely strong pace that he needs I don’t think that is a problem. My main worry is that his running style means he can often find trouble in running, has mostly raced on straight courses so far but on a sharp track like Lingfield it is more of a problem, so he will need plenty of luck in running. But eye catching booking of William Buick is a positive, who has been in hot form at Newmarket this week riding 5 winners over 3 days.

Only 11/2, but it’s a competitive race so I have backed it each way.

Yolo Again ran well in a sprint handicap at Thirsk last week, she has a lot to do on the ratings here but it wouldn’t be a big surprise if she runs a bit better than her odds of 40/1.

Good luck.
  • dodd
    GL mate. I’ve backed both ew, 6/1 & 50/1 with SkyBet paying 4 places
  • AKD
    Didn’t watch the race, but I see Concierge narrowly missed out on a place staying on, wouldn’t have won but probably needs a longer trip now. Yolo Again placed 4th 50/1, I should have done a saver on that but didn’t grrrr.
  • dodd
    Got 4th with Yolo Again at 50/1 so tiny profit for me mate. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.