• coss
    iI placed a bet 2 singles and a double Sunday 3.15 Muroor and 4.45 Tylory Wonder both won but Muroor was chucked out due to failed to draw the correct weight betfred refused to pay 1st past the line i,ve taken it to ibas but they wont give stake back or pay out if they are voiding i should at the very least get my stake back fuming sorry
  • coss
    sorry should start I
  • JOEMUGG
    I think the key point is murroor was placed last and not voided ie not treated as a non runner
    That means its counted as a runner and therefore a loser.

First past the post should possibly pay as it was first past the post but no doubt its a rule they can renage as its a bonus rule and not a strict rule (like ew terms or nr rule 4 for example)
  • JOEMUGG
    Just had a quick look and cant see First Passed the post on Betfred site rules
    so its possible they dont do it
  • stainless
    Sorry, but I think the bookies are correct in this instant.
  • coss
    thanks Joe Stainless yeah Joe defo do 1st past the post
  • coss
    Weigh in weigh out
    The weighing of jockey before and after a race to ensure that the correct weight has been carried; the announcement ‘weighed in’ signals that the result is official, and all bets can be settled.

this is what it says on betfred site cant find anything about 1st past post
  • Dexy
    Bet Fred First Past The Post Rules

6. Settlement of wagers / double result.

All bets placed on UK and Irish horse racing will be settled on First Past the Post and the official result. This offer applies to win and each-way singles and multiple bets to a maximum payout of £1,000,000. The exceptions where First Past the Post does not apply, and bets are only settled according to the official result are:A selection taking the wrong course.A selection carrying the wrong weight or the jockey failing to weigh-in.Any Ante Post bet.A Forecast or Tricast bet.A void race.Any Tote/Pari-Mutuel bet.A selection given as the winner in error by the judge.A bet placed on a two-runner race or a special match bet.A bet placed in a “without the favourite” market.Any other special market.There are additions to the above list:

Unlucky mate I feel for you but that's their rules :sad:
  • coss
    yeah cheers dexy still think besterds
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.