• AKD
    RED ADMIRABLE ran better than the losing distances suggest on his last two runs, and form of both those races has worked out well, winner of his last race has now won 5 of his last 6 starts. Selection has been dropped another 3 lbs since last run and is now on his lowest ever handicap mark. Only ran here at Stratford once before, that was 5 years ago, finishing 4th of 14 from a 31 lbs higher mark, but trainer has a reasonably good record here (8 from 64, +9 LSP in handicaps here). Trainer a bit out of form with losing run stretching to 31 (only twice in last 5 seasons he has had a longer losing run), and the horse is 13 years old, not many win at that age but I think he has a good chance of place at least. I have had a small win bet at 9/1 and a bigger place bet at 2/1. I rate Head Lad as a danger even though he is a big drifter in betting, he is still unexposed and likely to improve for step up in trip. Silent Steps could also run well as her trainer has a very good record here when they are fancied in betting. Putting Red Admirable, Head Lad & Silent Steps in combi forecasts and tricasts to fun stakes too.

Good luck.
  • dodd
    Good luck mate I’m following you in large :grimace:
  • dodd
    Nice one AKD. Beaten but not by much.
  • AKD
    Thank you both. I had doubts because of age, but it was another veteran that beat him. I had bigger stake on place only though, so I am happy enough with the profit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.