• AKD
    Only a couple of small each way bets at Limerick for a bit of interest, not confident about winning just hoping one or both can place.

3:40 - West Is Best improved last time to win over this c&d and he has a good chance of following up, only doubt is that win was on heavy, very different ground conditions today, so I am looking elsewhere. NORTHERN EMPEROR (12/1) is still a maiden after 29 runs so can’t be confident about his chances, but he has been placed (4th & 3rd) on both previous runs here in similar big field handicaps. In 27 runs elsewhere he has not managed a single placing, so he seems to like it here. This is not a strong race, and I am hoping he can manage to place at least.

4:45 - plenty of course form in this, with 3 of the 8 runners having won here before. Internal Transfer and Na Trachtalai Abu both have won here over further, and NTA also finished a close 2nd in Munster National over 3 miles here. I thought he was good value at 7/1 8/1 this morning but that value is gone now and there is a bit of doubt about drop in distance so I have left it. DAMUT (12/1) has not won since winning a beginners chase over c&d a year ago from a horse now rated in 140s, and has put in some poor efforts since then including last time. They are trying the blinkers on him for first time, and I am hoping that plus return to this venue will see him return to form. He is a 11 now though and a poor strike rate over fences means this isn’t a confident selection either. 6 year old Stooshie has potential to improve over fences and is a danger but his overall record of 1 from 24 is off putting.

Small e/w singles & e/w double

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Good run from both, especially Damut who looked like he might win trading as short as 6/4 in running. Both placed at 12/1 so profit on singles and place double.
  • dodd
    Good going mate
  • AKD
    Thanks, Dodd.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.