• AKD
    3:30 Lingfield - Navajo Star, Atomic Jack & ALABASTER finished 1st, 2nd & 3rd over this c&d 3 weeks ago, but it is Alabaster that comes out best at the revised weights, he is 2 lbs better off with Atomic Jack (for finishing three quarters of a length behind) and 6 lbs better off with Navajo Star (for 2 3/4 lengths). One disadvantage Alabaster has is that he has had another run since then (his 5th run in two months), finishing unplaced in a better race than this at Kempton, whereas Atomic Jack has had a 3 week break. But hopefully Alabaster will run well, Atomic Jack heads the list of many dangers.

4:00 Lingfield - each way bet on MADE FOR YOU, who is having his first run since joining Olly Murphy. Started at big prices on both starts in Ireland and was unplaced but his 6th of 12 on 2nd of those runs doesn’t t look too bad, he was just over a length behind Aircraft Carrier who has progressed well to be rated in 90s. Cape Cross’s progeny has a better record on all weather than turf, has a 16% strike rate at Lingfield (and shows a 4% LSP from nearly a thousand runs) compared to 13% overall, so I think he can improve today. Having said that, I am not expecting him to win as both Allieyf and Gumball have stronger form, but I will be happy with a place.

Alabaster, win bet @ 6/1
    Made For You, e/w bet @ 22/1
    And a small e/w double

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Win bet finishes 2nd, each way bet 4th, this is becoming too predictable now lol.
  • FLA
    Nice placer got my trixi up . Thanks :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.