• Jeepster
    I was looking for something to invest my Cheltenham winnings in , when I remembered that this time last year , Bitcoin was going to make us all millionaires! Nearly put some money in myself but got cold feet at the last minute. Last I heard , the price had plummeted but it's been pretty quiet on here about it since all the excitement. Any one with any updates or suggestions where else to put cash for a swift return ( Tiger Roll in the national ?) Cheers J.
  • Rodeo
    Dodger had a few bob in it im sure last year,he will be on later no doubt tell us how he got on. :wink:
  • AKD
    Just checked. Currently trading at 3991 US$. At its peak (November 2017) it was worth $13860, and $10309 just over a year ago. So it’s lost about 60% of its value in last 12 months which is bit of a disaster by any standards.
  • Jeepster
    Sounded plausible until I read that the coins had to be mined by a computer..from a mine that presumably only existed in thin air..well even I'm not that green ! A bit like when everyone woke up the fact that last minute.com was basically an online travel agent and not the second coming. True saying." There's one born every minute "and luckily for the con artists..most of them live !
  • Bodger
    I bailed out (and reported this on the previous BOTB forum) when BTC was just over £5,000, and made 50% profit whilst still (accidentally) leaving 1/100th of a BTC in my techno wallet. I see that BTC is just over £3,000 now. It keeps going up and down, but seems to have recovered well from its lowest point. Might surge upwards again, who knows.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.