• finley
    Yep, fabulous spectacle and some lovely stories,however as per usual I can generally make between 200 to 350 points a year from racing and for me it's always the same story.at Cheltenham..... close but not quite losing around 40 points over the festival.....FFS.....thought I was gonna be quids in with WICKLOW BRAVE 40/1 runner up then yesterday TOBEFAIR 66/1 lost by a NECK....then follow it up with CONCERTISTA 66/1 the Mullins horse that lost by a SHORT HEAD,which was a blow when I ask remembered I had hoped it WIN ONLY.....so all in all not ONE WINNER all week,not a sausage,thank God it's over give me some LOW GRADE racing,to make some dough.
  • micky
    Know how you feel, had Concertista with other Mullins in combo Exactas ... but yup ... not the winner! Got out of jail with Croco Bay on tote, but again no cigar as had it in combo Exactas which failed. Did the Champion Hurdle winner as was value again on the tote, as was the King George winner, which I had too. So I'm stil lup after my Sizing John 50/1 AP two years ago, but just can't hit the jackpot!
  • stainless
    You cannot win them all lads !!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.