• AKD
    A poor sprint handicap, and looking at the runners most of these don’t win often (including the market leaders) and those with wins have mostly won over 7 furlongs (Dream Ally one of few exceptions), so I am looking at those that have yet to win a race. MARBLE BAR has had 17 tries without winning, but it maybe interesting that he has come in for bit of support last twice at Wolverhampton, first of those runs he went off at 9/1 having been bigger in the morning and ran reasonably well to finish 4th, though it has to be said it was a very poor race. Last time, backed into 4/1 from 7/1 in morning but didn’t help his chance by being restless in stalls and running keen, finishing a disappointing 8th, they have reached for the hood today and that may help calm him down, and last race was actually better than this one. And he is potentially well handicapped having been rated in 70s on the flat last summer when with Henry Candy, runs off 50 today. Iain Jardine’s only runner today on this long trip, he has an ok record here, 6 wins from 41 which improves to 6 from 28 (and 9 places), +2 LSP when priced 10/1 or under. This is the horse’s first run on this surface which is a big worry for me and stops me from being confident, but at least his sire Makfi has a good record with his runners here (7 wins from 44, +13 LSP), which offers hope that he will handle the surface. Dream Ally is a danger at a big price as he is at least running over the right trip and has won over c&d before.

Small each way bet on Marble Bar @ 10/1

Good luck.
  • Dadeo
    Just seen the time of the race(s) and remembered this is there first race card under the new floodlights.
  • JOEMUGG
    I am hopeful poppy may 8/1 can take this
    beaten some before well in and will strip fitter + furlong less
  • JOEMUGG
    great shout and even better ride won it from the off easy
  • stainless
    Wow! They didn't see him.
  • Archie
    Brilliant akd
  • dodd
    Missed this AKD but great work pal
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone. Yes, great ride to get across from the wide draw and steal it, shows they had been trying to win with it, threw away his chance last time but hood today would have helped, it’s nice when things go right as you hoped, nice drift to 14/1 too.
  • The Clinic
    I got on and won my Epatante losses back good man
  • CMB
    Wow well done :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.