• Bodger
    i KNEW IT - COULD SENSE IT AS HE APPROACHED THE LAST. WALSH FALLS AT THE LAST ON YET ANOTHER ODDS-ON CHELTENHAM FAV, WITH THE RACE AT HIS MERCY. AND HE COST ME A TREBLE. GRRRRR!!!!

Sorry about the caps.
  • milhouse
    Me too mate. I had it with Duc Des Genievres and Beware The Bear. Thought it was all good until a couple of strides out you could see it. Gutted to say the least
  • scrivs
    Me to grr
  • micky
    So unlucky chaps. Just think Ruby consistently shows a "switch off" point mentally, and unlike other jockeys seems to cruise and flap about on these types rather than keep a horse interested and up to its work.
  • milhouse
    Ruby is amazing to watch and he.os.so successful, but is there a bit of arrogance with him.not changing? He has had so many of those falls in that situation. Should he not look to change how he approaches and jumps in that situation. If it happens once it is a mistake, if it happens twice it is a choice. Happened a lot more than twice though
  • jimfl
    Nothing he could do about it.it over jumped and slipped simple as
  • micky
    Probably right Jim, just seems that as Ruby is high profile, it seems like negligence.
  • dodd
    i agree with Millhouse. Walsh absolutely stinks. How can you have as many high profile fallers littered amongst the successes he has especially like today when the race is absolutely dead and buried.

He said something to Luke Harvey on arriving back into the jockeys room after the CH aswell. Everybody and their auntie would’ve said that his mount was going as well as anything in that race, if not best. Walsh said it wasn’t and he was never happy with it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.