• CMB
    Backed it so had to lose :lol:
  • Bodger
    Your luck must surely change, CMB!

''Friday 1st March...........2.00 Lingfield

LACAN

Tissue Price 16/1.'' (12/1 several, but blue across Oddschecker)
  • herbie
    Agreed but didn’t help he was looking around and easing down 300 yards out
  • Bodger
    Yeah - it just had no turn of foot when push came to shove.
  • Bodger
    Best price for Lacan is now 11s with Will Hill. 10s everywhere else, or SP. Wonder if this one is going to get cut right down too, like today's was.

I took the 12s non-bog when I saw the blue across Oddschecker.
  • herbie
    If they continue to be as well supported I’d suggest sharing the bets with different bookies. I’ve only backed 4 of these (2 winners) and yesterday by bet was referred to traders before Coral accepted it.
    That’s the first stage of getting your stakes limited
  • Bodger
    Thanks wby. I'm on at 25s e/w.

Lacan never seemed to have all that much in the tank. Ran on in last furlong, but others overtook before he could even get 3rd. Finished 5th or 6th I think.
  • Bodger
    ''Saturday 2nd March...........2.10 Lingfield

ASK THE GURU

Tissue Price 16/1.'' (16/1 most places).

Luke Morris rides for M.J. Attwater. Currently only a couple of blue patches -14s -on Oddschecker, and I've just seen one other 14s drift to 16s. But I'm taking no chances and have gone for the 16s. It might drift though.

Think the main danger is Roy's Legacy. Won this last year and on a handy mark.
  • Bodger
    Dunno what happened there. Seemed promising at first, started well, stayed up in the first 3 for 2 or 3 furlongs, but then suddenly all the wind went out of its sails, and it was being bumped along.
  • Bodger
    ''Sunday 3rd March..................5.10 Huntingdon

NAMIB DANCER

Tissue Price 10/1.'' (14/1 Sky, BV)
  • Spindrifter
    nice 33/1 3rd :D
  • CMB
    Great placer well done
  • Bodger
    Thanks guys.

I was delighted to see a lovely drift on Namib today, out to 33s at the off. Leighton brought him through to get a nice 3rd and good e/w profit. :party:
  • herbie
    Great stuff again. Forgot to bet today but saw it went odds on in running
  • scrivs
    Fantastic tipping mate.Nearly had a very big win.Still very pleased with the place money.Thanks again,keep them coming.
  • Bodger
    Thanks herbie and scrivs. Nothing for Monday as yet, but hopefull there will be in the morning.
  • Rodeo
    nice placer bud . :mask:
  • Bodger
    ''Monday 4th March..................5.30 Southwell

SHELFIELD

Tissue Price 10/1'' (7/1 Unibet, next best is 13/2 several. Blue right across Oddschecker.)
  • Bodger
    Huge drift out to 14s, and this time it told the story. Complete dud. Mind you, it was a very competitive race. Never mind eh, I'm still very well in with these.
  • Bodger
    ''Tuesday 5th March..................2.00 Newcastle

ORIENTAL CROSS

Tissue Price 10/1.'' (13/2 WH).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.