• CMB
    Well done wby
  • Bodger
    Brilliant, wby, yer dog barked good! Crafty ride too, was worried he was leaving it too late, but perfect timing :party:
  • Dadeo
    WOW, that was some ride by Garrity. Great Tip. Thanks WBY
  • Jeepster
    Great call !
  • Doubler
    Well done.
  • Rodeo
    well done :starstruck:
  • Sweeneytodd
    Kaaaaaabooooom !!!
  • calvert
    Give the Dog a Bone Well done thankx
  • Bodger
    Brave effort from Dans Le Vent, small profit on the e/w if you got the 6/1.
  • Bodger
    Rey Loopy given too much to do. Close, but no cigar.
  • Bodger
    ''Thursday 21st February...........3.00 Southwell

GREY DESTINY

Tissue Price 12/1. (Most bookies not priced-up yet, but 9/1 several places)

*BEST OF THE REST SELECTION - COMPASS POINT -2.25 Southwell, Could be worth a punt at a big price if handles the track, good 4th last time out at wolverhampton after a lay off.'' (3/1 bet365)

I also note that O'Keeffe has one runner tomorrow, Sedgefield 2.05 Groveman, 3/1 bet365.
  • Bodger
    Groveman 2nd 10/3, the champ having justified odds-on favouritism on Ingleby Hollow.
  • Bodger
    The NB, Compass Point, drifted out to 16s then cut into 14s before the off, finished 6th of 14, having run on well from a long way back in the field over the !m trip. I reckon that this one should very nearly win NTO, deffo one for the notebook.
  • Bodger
    Yes, it ran on a bit, finished about 9th of 14, but was never in it.

I have warned peeps, more than once, that you can go a week or more without a winner from the Barking Dog tips. But each month that I've known these they've got at least a few double-digit winners. That's just the main bets. The ''Best of the Rest'' usually more or less hold their own, but again you can go a week or more without a winner. I've got no long-term records to prove all this.
  • Bodger
    Sure, wby. I'm away this weekend but hope to send the bets in using my tablet. Let us know when or if O'Keeffe's are reckoned not to have quite the fitness advantage they are currently enjoying.He has nothing running till Sunday, when Lord Yeats is down for the 3.10 Carlisle.

''Friday 22nd February...........3.00 Lingfield

SWIFT APPROVAL

Tissue Price 10/1.(4/1 bet365, but that's prob just a cautious early price)

*BEST OF THE REST SELECTION - DIABLE DE SILVOLA -2.50 Warwick, Outsider of the 10, but went in the notebook at Market Rasen last summer. Not been out since, but plenty capable enough if ready after lay off.'' (10/1 Sky) Leighton rides this one!
  • john smith
    1.06 IR for Diablo :(
  • john smith
    poor ride on Swift :(
  • Bodger
    Diable was beaten by a nostril. Great e/w call though.

Had high hopes for Swift Approval, up in the first two most of the way till faded right out of it in last furlong or perhaps even further out. You'd think trip was too far, but it's won over it before, and got 2nds and 3rds too.
  • Bodger
    No 'Best of the Rest'' this weekend:

''THIS WEEKENDS EACHWAY SELECTIONS

Saturday 23rd February...........1.30 Lingfield

MAKAMBE

Tissue Price 12/1. (8/1 Betfair, PP)

Sunday 24th February.............4.55 Fontwell

SAINT JUDE

Tissue Price 10/1.''
  • Bodger
    Both u/p over the weekend.

''Monday 25th February...........5.25 Wolverhampton

THE DEFIANT

Tissue Price 10/1.'' (7/1 Sky, WH, BV)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.