• dodd
    Morning all.

I personally am no expert when it comes to the Irish form but I know many on here are. I and I suppose many others are at a bit of a loose end due to the current suspension imposed so any fancy’s for the Irish card today, please post in here.

Thanks and good luck
  • calvert
    Just Personal Fancies
    L15
    1-40 All for Joy
    3-10 Roaring Bull
    3-40 Empire Burlesque
    4-10 Front View
  • peregrine
    Ok Dodd pal going for Zambezir @9.2 e.way in the lucky last. Jock/trainer combo very good here. Obviously the j o brien horse will be punted as the stable is on fire.:cool:
  • stainless
    3.40 Leave your Mark e/w 15/2 ( 5 places )
    3.10 Scoir Mear e/w 4/1 (4 places )
    Plus an e/w double.
  • grumpy
    You';re dead right there mate What else can we do on Saturday afternoons.
    The ITV7 goes for 4 at Naas and 3 at Vincennes I think that's Harness racing.
    Iv'e ad a go with
    2.10 Naas Pravalaguna
    2.15 Vinc 3 Bario Joselyn
    2.40 Naas 5 Konitho
    2.50 Vinc 4 Favourite de fligny
    3.10 Naas 6 Bilbo baggins
    3.25 Vinc 9 Desir du bois
    3.40 Naas 12 She's made it
    Well its something to watch
    GL
  • Dexy
    1.40 ADVANTAGE POINT@3/1 some good form and the drop back to 2m here is a plus. Gd luck :ok:
  • dodd
    Hills paying 7 places in the 3.40 if that helps lads
  • AKD
    I usually like having a bet on Irish races, but I think this is a poor card for a Saturday. I am not having any big bets, but might put a few in a multiple bet.

City Island should win the 1st, but at 1/5 you would be disappointed if it doesn’t. In two divisions of the maiden I think Sky Marshall and Faugernon could run well, both finished 2nd and 5th in same race 2 weeks ago, form of that race hasn’t been tested yet but I think it could be fair. In the Listed race, Pravalguna is th 4/7 favourite, Mullins has won this race with likes of Gitane Du Berlais & Benie Des Diuex in past and even those two didn’t go off at odds on, surely Pravalaguna is not better than those two so this must be a poor race for it to be such a short price, will probably win but I wouldn’t back it at that price. Konitho in the 2:40 is the best bet in my opinion even though Joseph O’Brien also has the 2nd favourite too, it was hard not to be impressed by the way Konitho beat a good flat horse Lethal Steps when making his debut here 2 weeks ago, and he looks worth following on that evidence. Scoir Mear (3:10) hasn’t won for a long time but has been running in Graded handicaps so could return to form taking a significant drop in class. She’s Made It (3:40) is consistent and this is a winnable race, only worry is she might find one too good again.
  • dodd
    Great call :clap:
  • Dexy
    Cheers dodd.. BAND OF OUTLAWS should also go close in the next. Gd luck :ok:
  • Dexy
    Eeeeassy! :cool:
  • Maxh
    Nice one again
  • Dexy
    Cheers Max.... NELLIE PLEDGE in the next. Gd luck :ok:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.