• AKD
    Going to have some very small bets just for interest.

6:30 - Grace Rafaela (25/1) had won her maiden here beating a horse now rated 101, and she finished 5th of 7 in a Listed race here at 2. Since then her form has been poor, returns from a break tonight and if she has improved from 3 to 4 she could run well, but it is a long shot.

Feel free to post your fancies here.
  • AKD
    Grace Rafaela was last. Just two more I like tonight

I have got a free bet from Betfair for the 5:30 winner, I have used it on Chess Grand Master (3/1) in the 7:30 race, even though he has it to do at these weights against couple of higher rated runners, but he won well returning from a 400 day absence last time and could improve for stepping up in trip.

Also a small bet on Brokopondo (9/1) in the 8:30, it’s almost two years since he last won a race, but that was over this c&d from a 21 lbs higher mark, so he is clearly well handicapped now. Having only 3rd start since joining his new trainer who has an excellent record of 7 from 32 (+50 LSP) in Dundalk handicaps, ran over shorter last time, but he is better over this trip, and jockey has a very good record for trainer too.
  • AKD
    Chess Grand Master won well, but Brokopondo was disappointing again, finishing only 7th or 8th. Fairly happy with the evening though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.