• stainless
    Nylon Speed looks a worthy fav, but think that Tangramm e/w at 16/1 - 4places with P/Power is worth a punt.
  • AKD
    I was just about to start a thread about it, you beat me by seconds only. I am on same horse, will my post reasons shortly.
  • AKD
    My reasons for backing it. This is the first time he has dropped low enough in ratings to be able to run in class 5 handicap for nearly 3 years. Although he is 0 from 6 over c&d, he has been beaten 6 lengths and 5 lengths on last two of those from marks of 82 & 80 respectively, today he runs off 75 so should finish a lot closer based on that form. Last win (May 2018) also came after a break so fitness shouldn’t be a problem. One negative that sounds a note of caution is that they ran him in a claimer last time, a race he should have won as the weights greatly favoured him but he got beaten. But as it’s 16/1, I think it’s worth a small risk.

Good luck.
  • lucabrasi
    Surrey Blaze for me ew, good AW record decent jock in Fran Berry
  • Doubler
    Agree with Luca Surrey Blaze ew.
  • Spindrifter
    Dono di Dio 16/1 e/w for me
  • fuzzyduck
    Dono Di Dio for me as well
  • stainless
    No matter how you look at the form and the stats, unless you back about 6 horses in a race there is always something that has that chance. No wonder the bookies come out on top in the majority of races.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.