• herbie
    You have layed a 7/1 chance that traded almost 2/5 in running and are congratulating yourself. Deluded.
  • Dazzler
    See Delusional, probably can't even afford a packet of Fags!!
  • The racing voice
    Herbie did it WIN no, did I lay it YES. Enough said :smile:
  • Sweeneytodd
    He’s probably not old enough to buy a packet of fags !!
  • Dazzler
    Bet he doesn't show us his betting slip!!
    About time he put up or shut up!!
    See Deluded
  • The racing voice
    You don’t place lay bets in bookies :razz:
    I like bets like this whilst owners are shelling out cash for the upkeep of horses. I just grab £500 like that. I am most satisfied when then happens.
  • milhouse
    re my comment on the other post. If you are LB, you are losing money hand over fist as an owner. So you are either a hypocrite or a liar?

As per the evidence, you still get an electronic bet receipt. So can you share and shut up the doubters? Or will we roll out it is my business so I don't have to show you anything? You have been given an opportunity with the challenge. Are you brave enough to accept?
  • The racing voice
    I don’t have to prove anything to anyone in life. Rest assured I layed it and actually showed a few by pm here that I did so but that’s my private circle the trusted ones if you like lol. What do require next mill house my Betfair log in details lol.
  • Stevie Wonder
    I backed at 11s and traded out at 3s in play for a healthy green screen and backed in the 3 tbp market. Healthy profit which is what its all about. Wd trv on your successful lay though.
  • milhouse
    Not At all TRV lol. You complain about being trolled. You have an opportunity to shut everyone up. Logic states if it bothers you that much, you would share...if you could. Problem is you can't share imaginary Betti g slips lol
  • The racing voice
    Well done Stevie glad you took my advice on board made your own decision then made profit.
  • Dazzler
    Did you pm Stevie then? Lol
    Just take the 2nd challenge...who did you pm?
  • The racing voice
    I told you this before I’m not revealing who I pm. Let’s just say there are grateful. Now move on. The race has been ran I told you all to lay and it duly lost as said. The way you are going on anyone would think you are the owner and have got a little bit niggled as someone has profited from a donkey! Lol. No more comments from me. I’m hunting for the next profitable bet!
  • Dazzler
    If you certain and only won £500 you need to find another bet!! Lol
  • Dazzler
    Lol, my work here is done! TRV has been well and truly outed!! Next??
  • The racing voice
    Yes many thanks for outing me as a total top class private handicapper, much appreciated. Scott Dixon is a great trainer getting a horse to place 2nd off a featherweight when the winner carried a hefty weight lol.
  • peregrine
    Let's have it right whether you like it or not he got it spot on
  • Dazzler
    See Delusional, hope you spend your £500 well.....on your little Monopoly board! Lol
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.