• AKD
    Las Tunas has just 1 win from 19 over fences but looks well handicapped and looked set to win when clear before falling at the 2nd last over c&d last week. This is actually a drop in class, and considering the opposition, he looks hard to oppose. But as I don’t like backing odds on, I will try and get the forecast. Bertielicious is a 38 race maiden and just one placing so can’t have him, Paddocks Lounge’s 3 wins have all come in claiming/selling races, and although he has dropped a bit in weights he hasn’t looked like going close in 7 chase starts so far. The Orange Rogue has failed to complete on last 5 starts and is dropping to this sort of trip for first time in 4 years. This leaves Instingtive and Titian Boy as possibles, Instingtive does have a good record here and went close over c&d in November, but he is 12 lbs higher now as he has been punished by the handicapper for finishing 2nd in a class 2 since then. He could still run well, but I prefer Titian Boy for the forecast spot, both of Titian Boy’s wins have come on soft (record on soft reads 52P114) and here at Ayr although both over half a mile further. Beaten 21 lengths (4th of 7) over this c&d a year ago but that was from an 18 lbs higher mark, he looks well handicapped and came in for support in betting last time.

Small bet on Las Tunas/Titian Boy forecast

Good luck.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • JOEMUGG
    i had a look at race after reading this and cant see why the fav is odds on
    since i have looked at it ive convinced myself that instingtive is worth a go at 100/30

ok the fav should have won lto but that was a poor race and says fell heavily a week ago
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • AKD
    Thank you for kind words, I’m Informed. And good luck Joe, yes Instingtive is a possible. Favourite’s last race may have been poor but not as poor as this, 5 runners in that field included 2 last time out winners and 1 or 2 well handicapped runners. I agree though that quick return after a heavy fall could be a concern. It’s all about opinions, and it seems a lot of people are in agreement with you as favourite has drifted to evens, and could go odds against.

It’s always good to have a discussion about races
  • JOEMUGG
    yes this is a very bad race just my sort lol gl
  • Stevie Wonder
    I'm laying the fav :smile:
  • Rodeo
    The Orange Rogue.. 18/1 could suprise jockey in form too,another nag thats had a wind op .. gl all. :wink:
  • Stevie Wonder
    I had a little punt at 20s Lucy is flying right now. Did you see how she almost won from nowhere in final 100 yards in race yesterday. The Alexander team are worth following right now.
  • CMB
    Titian Boy wins apparently. Not bet. Good luck.
  • CMB
    Very well done AKD

Great place Rodeo
  • Rodeo
    do me 2nd :smile:
  • Rodeo
    n1 AKD :starstruck:
  • AKD
    Thank you, unfortunately Titian Boy unseated when in 3rd place 3 out so no forecast for me.

Well done Rodeo with Alexander’s other runner, very nice placer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.