• AKD
    Only a class 6, but it’s an interesting race nonetheless for 3 year olds, with most of them stepping up in distance. Fenjal has done well at Southwell, but Southwell and Wolverhampton form doesn’t transfer very well. Hermocrates went close at Kempton on handicap debut but has been raised 3 lbs for that so probably needs to improve again which he may well do. I can’t understand the gamble on Lethal Guest, as he is one of the more exposed ones, yes he is dropping in class but unless they know something, it’s too short a price for me for what it’s done so far. Peters Pudding is another exposed one but at least he has placed form here, but he was beaten 2 lengths from same mark over this c&d so needs to find that improvement from somewhere. My selection is the next horse in betting, NAVADIR, Marco Botti’s filly is making her handicap debut after 3 runs in novice races. Placed 3rd last time behind Godolphin and Gosden newcomers, admittedly she was beaten 12 lengths but she looks likely to be suited by extra distance and may not need to improve a great deal. Another handicap debutant Adamantly also interested me despite having three duck eggs in front of her name, her half sister Elm Grove rated in 80s improved at 3 and won up to a mile and half. She is starting from a low base in handicap and Channon can get wins from this type, but she is a big drifter so maybe not today.

Small win bet on Navadir @ 13/2

Good luck.
  • CMB
    Good luck AKD
  • AKD
    Thanks, CMB. That was unlucky, Navadir must have traded at 1/20 in running if not shorter. Didn’t do each way today as when I do that they finish 4th lol, but did have a very small reverse forecast with winner.
  • CMB
    Very unlucky so close. Well done on rf
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.