• Deleted User
    I thought I would write this as it may be of interest to some if you feel its of no interest to you that's ok don't read it, How can you back more winners ? Well it is not an exact science and the secret in my opinion is to avail yourself of every piece of information you can get, most horses have preferred conditions, So you have to check out the race and see if they have any of them, I myself have five things I look at before I will put my money down, 1/ has the horse won over the distance 2/ has it carried this weight to win before 3/ Has it won in this class before 4/ has it won at this track 5/ Does it have a reasonable speed figure, Then I will look at trainers jockey bookings and such, And even when you have done all that you are still not guaranteed a result, Horses are like your dog sometimes they are under the weather they cant tell anyone, But if a horse has not done the five things I have stated then it means it will have to improve to play a hand in the race and run a personal best to win and although that can happen its very rare and I don't want to risk my money on a horse that in my opinion is up against it, And if your bookie sees your selections are thought out two things will change you will get paid more often and he will realise your money has changed from mug money to smart money.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.