• Deleted User
    There is a serious trolling problem on this board, And I for one don't like it, Nobody has the right to troll anyone and it should end otherwise people just wont post here and from what I have seen we need as many good members to contribute as possible, I myself was on course for twenty years I know many trainers and jockeys, stable staff and other owners, But I don't have to prove that to anyone, Now im at home don't go anymore and you would be surprised how soon you are forgotten, At first my phone rang off the wall and over time got less and less, I still get calls and I make them but its not the same, I miss it I guess and that's why im here, So lets all try to be a bit nicer to each other and respect everyone has their troubles health and such, And yes I get a kick out of knowing something nobody else knows and ill share some of it, And you might think im a bit brash but that's just my way, I always tell you as honest as I can but I love to be in the mix on to something of a plot brings back the old days and for me they were great days.
  • FLA
    Well said
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.