• Sunderland Sam
    Enniscoffey oscar 3.15 Doncaster
    Guide..Lay at 4.2
  • Dexy
    I'm definitely backing!! :rofl:
  • Sunderland Sam
    Whatever do you mean lol. This is a lay Aypee a declining handicap mark being the main reason.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Oh Sammy, Sammy. Sammy, Sammy, Sammy Sunderland :party:

Finished in rear. What's that you said Dexy I'm clueless? Clearly I'm not. I'm an expert and that's fact.
  • herbie
    You have effectively tipped up a 3/10 chance and then congratulate yourself. Delusional
  • Sunderland Sam
    I gave u all the LAY OF THE DAY a horse that would struggle to win. I was correct. My private handicapping skills show how good I am once again. I notice that no one pops on and says well done.This proves people are jealous. I can do this day after day. I must admit though I am not as skilled as I'm informed and in all likelihood I would not find 35 in a row lol. However, I can guarantee profit which is ultimately what every punter is after.
  • herbie
    Yeah that’s it, jealousy...
  • Sunderland Sam
    Wrong big Al. I won 147k off ISKABEG LANE and 10k off this one so I am actually in front. :razz:
  • Dazzler
    Spam, you have always been tipping losers on the board, we can all pick a loser from an 8+ field. Show us your balance and shut us up.....pennies not pounds is my prediction!! See 'delusional'
  • Sunderland Sam
    I don't need to muzzler. I know what's there. If people knew the amount I might become a target for robbery. Got to watch it on the Internet, not suggesting any of you are like that but this is an open board.

Just keep following my advice muzzler and you will become a winner.
  • Dazzler
    My stable have just had a big price double Spam, and I was there to collect!! Don't you worry about me and genuine info and winners!!
  • Sunderland Sam
    Aftertiming again Muzzler you do it constantly lol. As long as you are happy in whatever world you live in lol.
  • Dazzler
    Hopefully see you racing one day mate!! See 'delusional'
  • Sunderland Sam
    Yes let me know when you are going racing. If I am going I will buy you a few pints my friend.
  • Dazzler
    Just to give you plenty of notice....will be at Southwell next week, Cheltenham in March, Dubai for World Cup end of March, Royal Ascot in June and the Curragh at end of June!! Which one you fancy?
  • Sunderland Sam
    Royal Ascot in June sounds fine.
  • Dazzler
    That'll be great Spam, but if your fortunes change and you can get to any of the rest I will be there!! Catch up with you soon kid
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.