• Sunderland Sam
    I'm using several exchanges and laying ISKABEG LANE in the 2.40 Catterick to get it back. Just posting this as I want to show you all how I get it back before the end of the year. You will see how good I am as a pro when this gets beat.
  • Amadeus
    Well if you are going to lay this across several exchanges - immaterial whether 1 or several - you will need the best part of £600k in these (this) account to cover the bet JUST IN CASE IT WINS.
    Quick question - Do you go back to School next week or the week after?
    PS You did say a few days back your were NOT posting for the next 6 months but you continue day after day.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I am posting this as I want to show people how to win laying. Yes its a big liability, but that doesn't matter it can't win.
  • Amadeus
    Well there is less than £40k across all 10 gg's covering Betfair & Betdaq at this moment?
  • Sunderland Sam
    Matchbook, smarkets etc..
  • Dexy
    It's another win bet for me! Thanks Sam :rofl:
  • AKD
    In my opinion it’s one of the best bets of the day, I need it for a double with Another Theatre, seeing record of your lays gives me more confidence.
  • Sunderland Sam
    They you go all loses from Wholestone back. That's why I am a pro. :cool:
  • Amadeus
    Do you think anyone (in the world) would believe you made a profit of £147k laying a horse - you live in cloud cuckoo land!
    Be glad when you go back to school next week.
    PS When you have finished with your Monopoly set perhaps I could borrow it?
  • Dazzler
    See Spam or Delusional in dic(k)tionary
  • Deleted User
    This is not funny anymore I think you should give this game a miss same and talk to somebody and I think everyone here is glad you have your money back.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I’m informed I stay off your threads as you requested me to do so. Please stay off mine. Regards ‘the pro’
  • herbie
    Haven’t you promised to leave at least twice in the last month?
  • Dazzler
    Herbie, see 'delusional' in dictionary and all will be explained my friend
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.