• AKD
    Backed this early as I think price may shorten further, has been cut into 16/1 from 28/1. GHEPARDO is potentially on a good mark judged on her 2yo form for Richard Hannon, I especially like her close 2nd to Little Blue Boy in a novice race at Lingfield last December, LBB recently won a handicap off 78. Ghepardo has dropped to 69 after a poor effort last time. That was her first run for nearly 6 months, and first since joining Pat Chamings, and she clearly wasn’t fancied that day as she went from 12/1 in morning to 33/1. I do like this stable as they gave me one of my best wins many years ago, and you have to watch the betting on their runners because if they are expected to run well they do shorten a lot. She has been off 2 months since her last run, which is my main concern. Joshua Bryan is riding for Chamings for first time but that’s not necessarily a bad thing as Chamings is good with using apprentices.

Obviously she needs to come back to form, but I hope she will run well. Backed each way, and for a bit of fun doing combination forecasts and tricasts with these 3, Grey Galleon, Taurean Gold & United Kingdom.

Good luck.
  • fuzzyduck
    Good luck with that ADK hope it runs well for you personally I fancy Sandfrankskipsgo it ticks a lot of boxes the one big negative being the trainer as yet to record a win at Windsor
  • AKD
    Thanks Fuzzy, good luck with yours. It has a good chance and has placed form here from a much higher mark.
  • Mugz
    They thnk the fav is a good thing. Taking all prices down to 7/4. Lets see.
  • Mugz
    Gamble never in danger of being landed. Horse has no early pace, remember that for next time.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.