• Sunderland Sam
    I will treat u all... Get on the Yager is expected to go very close in the 1.35 Wetherby.
  • Dexy
    Last!! What a difference between you and the genuine posters on here... hope no one follows your drivel.. You're a disgrace! :down: :down:
  • Sunderland Sam
    As a pro gambler u will not win all the time. Its your balance sheet at the end of the year which counts. I will be phoning Dan in the morning to see why it ran as bad as it did.

Yes Dexy maybe people should stick to your even money max bets lol.
  • Dexy
    What's that word again.. ? Ah yes Delusional :rofl: :rofl:
  • Sunderland Sam
    I agree that you are Dexy if you think backing even money shots as max bets is the way to beat the bookie. Still it's your money someone has to help the bookies pay for the tvs in the betting shops. It might as well be you lol
  • Dexy
    Even im informed is putting you to shame :rofl:
  • Sunderland Sam
    Dexy are you slow? It’s a serious question not every bet a pro gambler places wins or are u that simple you think that every bet I place wins. It doesn’t it’s the balance sheet that counts it’s called long term profit. Well done to you if you backed I’m informed’s tip it will give you a bit of cash to put on your next even money max bet lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.