• Mugz
    A decent card for punting at Chelmsford with only 2 of the 8 races below class 5, and a 1m6f Class 2 as the feature.

Feel free to post any tips or info.
  • Big tasty
    cockney boy 530
    hic bibi 730
    Distant applause 9.00
    choice encounter 830
    follow the money on the first two.
  • AKD
    Just done 4 lines of placepot so far. Let’s see if I can get past the first leg lol.

Khazix & Cockney Boy
    Tajawoz
    San Carlos
    Baltic Song & Mister Chiang
    Yusra
    Lucky Deal
  • AKD
    May or may not be relevant, but it paid to follow the market on this card last year with no winner returning at bigger than 5/1 and only 5 of the places filled by horses priced higher.
  • Mugz
    Winner of 5.30 weighed in 3 stone lighter !

Oh dear :gasp:
  • Mugz
    Looks like a 40/1 winner of the opener. Just shows it pays to ride out for the places, you never know.
  • AKD
    Out of placepot already, tried the remainder in quadpot lol.
  • Mugz

Money for 1 Celsius looks significant. 3/1.
  • Mugz
    Nope, fav bolts in.
  • Mugz
    Makes you wonder how a horse can go off as short as 3/1 and run like that, when you can make money from laying it on the exchanges.
  • CMB
    Gosden got 2 unraced Sea The Stars in 7.00. Unfancied is Derby entered
  • Mugz
    Having a go on RUBY GATES ew @ 6/1 in the 7.30.

No track form, but in good form and likes to race prominently.
  • Mugz
    Cant have Lady Alavesa at 3/1. Not sure about the unexposed fav, but wouldnt touch it at 11/4.
  • Mugz
    Fav wins. nice ride.
  • AKD
    Still in the quadpot, though it won’t pay much. I would have had singles bets if I went out of it, but I am still in so missed the winners of last 3 races lol, but it’s been fun with just small stake and hopefully the last one will finish in first 3.
  • CMB
    8.30 have done King Robert EW.

Have seen Dagliesh runner travelled a long way for this. Jockey only ride. Rode a treble at Southwell today :roll:
  • Mugz

I like LUCKY DEAL and GIVEN CHOICE here and not the fav. Given the weight advantage and price I think GC is worth an ew bet.
  • Mugz
    Fav wins, 2nd Ive opposed that has won well. GC Got 2nd and the place money.
  • AKD
    Grrrrrr Lucky Deal finishes a never nearer 4th, I knew it was going to happen lol. Just done a small each way double for last two races, Busby (13/2) & Moremoneymoreparty (9/2).
  • Mugz

Busby ew @ 5/1 for me. Hopefully the class drop will do the trick after some solid C3 efforts at Kempton.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.