• Mugz
    New 2.45

This looks a cracking race on paper with a well fancied Henderson fav that might be different class.

For value I like MOONLIGHTER ew at 12/1. If the fav runs to his potential then the rest will be chasing for places, but if he doesnt then it looks wide open.

This VW trained horse looks well suited to 2m4f on soft or heavy ground and conditions will suit today.
    Ran a good race on seasonal debut at Bangor on ground too fast and a trip too short, before winning nicely at Ascot lto with a Henderson debutant back in 2nd. Looks to have plenty of upside, but
    the market suggests that Hendersons has the edge on the field.
  • AKD
    I agree it’s a cracking race, plenty of winners should come from it. I have backed Tidal Flow who won nicely last time despite showing inexperience. Good luck with yours.
  • Mugz
    The 2nd in that Bangor race won nto beating Harambe at Warwick, and Harambe runs in this race and is 6/1. That looks solid form.
  • Mugz
    Well done AKD, a fine winner. I would have been confident of a place at least had mine stayed up.
  • AKD
    Thanks, Mugz. Unlucky with yours, had every chance when taking a heavy fall.
  • Mugz
    Yes, I was starting to rub my hands together, and not due to the chill.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.