• JOEMUGG
    In all honesty I think most of these races are Impossible so I have had try diff angles to get a selection.
    It would not surprise me if they all flopped !

440 SANS SOUCI BAY - Rene Mathis is lumps in here and could go well however sans souci bay beat it 4l and is 5lbs worse off rene faded sans souci came from the rear
    Backing horses than come late at Chester can be risky but at 14s worth a look.

510 I dont like ths race at all I see mulagatawney 6/1 form has been franked with mikmak who was in front last time flying out and winning a 19k thirsk race has to be selection
    Espeegee is only one who runs over further and as long as it gets gaps might grab a place at 20s

3.0 Major jumbo - best form best draw 2/1

330 Gosip Column - beaten by berkshire royal 6l with a pound pull however it went off in fron blew up so distance between is exaggerated its 4/1 as opposed to 5/4 fav BR i think it might be hard to beat on this turning track where you can sneak a breather in rather than all out ascot.
  • coss
    goodluck bud
  • JOEMUGG
    Major jumbo touched off close home

Gossip Column - race surprisingly went exactly as expected great ride paid for my day already.:razz:
  • The racing voice
    A lovely win with gossip Joe :up:
  • AKD
    Well done.
  • JOEMUGG
    last 2 races poor
    just about level today
    could have been worse
    roll on next week :yum:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.