• peregrine
    if you bet at ppower and the fav wins . and your horse finishes 2nd 3rd or 4th you get your cash back. its possible here well get joint favs. i dont fancy the candy horse so im playing here on holy heart 9.2. hoping it upsets the fanshawe horse.
  • CMB
    I'm on the Morris 100/1 EW :gasp:
  • CMB
    Well done
  • Sunderland Sam
    Well done. The only criticism I would have is that you should try and post earlier, rather than 7 mins before the off, that way if people want to bet your selection then they are able to. I think the least people should post timewise should be around half an hour before the race, otherwise don’t bother. Just my opinion that way members have a fair crack of the whip to get the bet on.
  • peregrine
    now now sam ive posted before that i will post late on certain occasions such as this. i backed this earlier in the day. and happy days as more crimbo cash. im no one trick pony and have a decent strike rate on both the jumps and the flat. this was my only bet today. but i just wanted to show no after timing and now your complaing it was too late. rarely do certain members get acknowledgement for posting winners.so i dont see what difference it makes.im happy thats all that matters. yes 9.2 was good and yet again money came for the selection.
  • peregrine
    cheers cmb.and ss.
  • Sunderland Sam
    If you backed it earlier in the day then why didn’t you post shortly after, there’s really no valid excuse for posting late. its a waste of time posting as it serves no purpose to the board.Why wait till 7 mins before the off? It’s not fair on any member that possibly might want to follow you. Yes pleased no aftertiming that’s how it should be.
  • Mugz
    Well done Peregrine.

:clap:
  • Mugz
    People can post whenever they like. I rarely post early because I like to see the market in the last 5 mins. The board auto refreshes so if you are watching the racing and betting then you cant miss a post.
  • jimfl
    Bull mugs it should be posted earlier as he got his price assuming he did
  • Sunderland Sam
    Exactly the point I made jimfl. Also, I don’t think people will have the board constantly on display,yes it might be placed under a tab but that involves clicking back and forth. Yes people can post late if they wish I’m not telling anyone not to I just think as I’m sure others do it is unhelpful as members have more chance of missing the tip.
  • peregrine
    Jim can't remember you ever posting a selection.so can't take your comment seriously. Still I'll post when I want and yes I got the price as posted. If you don't like it tough old boy. And Sam I told you yesterday that if people follow me they will be in clover I have no doubts about it. But rarely do they let me know.so it makes little difference when i do.your annoyed because you missed <a href="http://it.as" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">it.as</a> you were busy arguing on another post.
  • Mugz
    Nobody is running a tipping service here. If you are watching the racing and choose not to have the forum open then thats your decision, but dont complain if you then check in after the race and miss a winner.
  • peregrine
    And one other point Sam my life isn't just about the forum I do have a very busy schedule most days. Hope you understand.
  • eeza
    Never seen that before
  • Sunderland Sam
    No one is complaining Mugz. Me and jimfl just think an early post is better than late ones which makes perfect sense as you have more chance of coming across a winner, ie because it’s had more time on display before the race,that’s the point we are trying to make. It’s an opinion and nothing more.

Peregrine states that he has a busy schedule which I’m not denying that he hasn’t most people are the same therefore the longer a tip can be put on display before the race then all the better as people might just have a spare few mins to look in on the board and catch the tip, rather than trying to catch a tip 5 mins beforehand. I’m sure you will agree that members cant be on here for hours waiting for pages to refresh. Really I suppose it’s just catching the board at the right time on somedays.
  • CMB
    I post straight after I bet
  • peregrine
    Sam I don't do tips I do the horses as a hobby and after years of studying I've become pretty shrewd. Year in year out I make enough for holidays presents etc so to come on a forum is my choice.who knows who backs the selections I have me listed like anyone else. But where I'm from I'm well known by the bookies. Not bragging but they know when I walk in I'm in for a reason.also I don't bet every day I've no need. But I will be on every now and again when I like the look of something.:cool:
  • peregrine
    Listed meant loosers
  • jimfl
    Pergerene self praise is no praise we don't need your bullsh#t go back in your playpen
  • peregrine
    Jim your are one sad person my horses do the talking unlike you through your backside. Put a horse up but no because your clueless and you know I'm right.ha ha:yikes:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.