• AKD
    Only a small each way bet on a long shot. PETTIFOGGER (14/1) was a winner in Italy and placed at up to Group 3 level there (not sure of strength of Group races there though). Unplaced on two runs in this country, last of those at Chelmsford was particularly disappointing, but has had a break since then and also been dropped another 4 lbs by handicapper. Sire has a good record on this surface (26% strike rate on Tapeta compared to 16% on polytrack) so may well do better than last time. 8 runners which is a good size for an each way bet, hoping he will get one of the 3 places.

Good luck.
  • Mugz
    Its an interesting race and I really dont think the fav should be odds on here, more like 6/4, 7/4. I like Original Choice to run a solid race at 4/1.
  • Mugz
    4/6 this fav. crazy price.
  • Mugz
    If this touches 1/2 it had better win on the snaff.
  • Mugz
    Great ride by Marquand from the front, fav pulled too hard and probably should have been sent to the front earlier as he looks like he is just a galloper.
  • AKD
    Well done Mugz with winner and Aypee with 28/1 placer. Mine was one but last.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.