• Sunderland Sam
    I reckon Wholestone will win again, runs at Newbury. Anyone who suggests otherwise knows nothing about horse racing. If it jumps it wins.

Win back 2-1
  • Sunderland Sam
    Bet placed 147k on at 2-1 they didn't even have to refer it to a trader. Ignore all this nonsense about online betting you can get as much as you want on.
  • peregrine
    Well Sam the only other time it ran at Newbury it got stuffed 6th out 6.stone bonking last ! Another big negative is oli bell tips it. Good luck but i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Peregrine uknowwhatimeanharry was unable to take care of it last time at Aintree and Sam spinner is an overhyped horse in my opinion. The rest of the field are going to have to improve to beat Wholestone. I honestly believe this horse is a good bet today.
  • Deleted User
    What time does the medication trolley come round at that place?,
  • Sunderland Sam
    Just before a repeat showing of Dr Who :wink:
  • Sunderland Sam
    Well not to worry. Will just have to sell one of my rare stamps. It's a savings stamp from Tesco it has the Tesco logo on it and a pound sign. Will sell on eBay for around 160k I reckon.
  • Rodeo
    oh ul sammy sammmy sammy i was on too. put me tent on it! nevermind it will come good this year. :wink:
  • peregrine
    well sam it jumped but it didnt win. the point i was trying to get across was plain and simple. it dosent like newbury.and i know nothing about racing lol. it isnt i told you so neither. but harry had a going day today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.