• peregrine
    had a dabble on top score.each way @4.1bog hoping they go fast as this should be charging home . it all depends on the jockey . that is if hes trying.you never know with this fella.5.25.
  • peregrine
    today for what its worth. im playing 4 places on mountain hunter @6.1 pp.. remember this at donny getting boxed which didnt give the true reflection of the race. anyway the boys in blue look like they are going to mop up out there today with odds on in a few of the races. so in the last they have 7. doyle and buick on the 2 joint favs. with buicks loooking the most likely. but s bin suroor likes this race and me thinks the step up in trip will suit his inmate. good luck. and put yer fancies up if you have one.
  • Dazzler
    The boys in Blue will dominate today but defo like Nine below zero at 4-1 in the next to last race
  • owenjohn
    :clap: Nice one Peregrine
  • peregrine
    Thanks owenjohn nice to get back in the winners enclosure.:cool:
  • peregrine
    gold town each way 2.30.11.2 taken .not well drawn but if the jock gets out fast and too the front id be hopeful it can get the job done.
  • peregrine
    well stuffed never in it.
  • peregrine
    Pouvoire magique e way.
  • peregrine
    took 9.2 and yet again it was smashed in. but ran awful.no excuses.
  • peregrine
    Having a go on north America and thunder snow each way in the big one. Will also do a r fast on the 2.good luck.
  • peregrine
    Thunder snow wins @4.1 so profit made and its a nice way to finish the meydan meetings :cool:
  • dodd
    Another winner today pal. Going well
  • AKD
    Well done. Couldn’t believe the price on Thunder Snow, considering he had won this by 6 lengths last year.
  • Bodger
    Done well again peregrine.
  • peregrine
    thanks gents and akd thunder snow was 11.2 last night.
  • Dazzler
    Hi guys, over in Dubai and the main words are for Cross Counter and Almond Way!! For me it does feel like a favourites day ( famous last words!) But a little caution on Thunder Snow has a leg injury and has poor draw, needed run Lto but the team are not overly confident! Always nice for a Godolphin World Cup Winner though as everyone is lifted higher!! Shame I am missing Doncaster, looks like a nice card, and think the boys in blue with Doyle on will have a double!! Good luck guys
  • Dazzler
    Lol, sorry guys just seen what time this got posted! Poor Internet at racecourse and cannot have gone when I sent it, must have gone when I returned to hotel, a little worse for wear and checking the board!! Great day though both here and at my local track at Doncaster!! Keep posting those winners guys!
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.