• finley
    Thanks lads it's appreciated.
  • owenjohn
    Great stuff again Finley :smile:
  • finley
    Thanks O.J
  • finley
    DARK SHOT 12/1 collects the PLACE MONEY with skybet paying 4 places...lovely jubby
  • finley
    Another good day for the thread...13 points WON.....nice to reach the MAGIC CENTURY figure within 6 weeks

Running total 100 points PROFIT
  • calvert
    Another profitable day good posts all round
  • JOEMUGG
    FIN YOU PUT 2 POINTS ON EACH HORSE YOU BACKED 7 HORSES -14
    12/1 WINNER 1/4 ODDS = + 17
    12/1 PLACER 1/4 ODDS = +4 RETURNED
    21 BACK
    THAT gives you a profit of 7 today not plus 13
    doh may be i missed sumit
  • finley
    Think you've got it wrong Joe,I've only backed FOUR horses today...but glad you still wake. Lol
  • JOEMUGG
    lol ok i must admit i just cycled for a long distance and i cant focus
    well done
  • finley
    No probs Joe, but I must admit I'm not the best at adding up.....?the other THREE BETS were Calvert who mentioned what he had backed,that's where you were confused.
  • JOEMUGG
    Yes was my fault i was only half looking
    but well done keep it going
  • finley
    Thanks mate
  • calvert
    Soz Fin i shouldn,t have put mine on
  • finley
    No probs Calvert, I still love you.
  • calvert
    What time Longshots going up
  • finley
    Should be around 11.30 calvert
  • finley
    So today is the richest handicap prize money in Europe in the EBOR....I have to say i usually love a big handicap field to get stuck into,however, i`ve looked at this race a dozen times and i am finding it very difficult to fathom the winner, looking at the merits of WHISKEY SOUR,MOUNTAIN BELL,TEADORO,SAUNTER,WEEKENDER, PLATITUDE,DYLAN MOUTH,CROWNED EAGLE to name but a few.
    With a MASSIVE 7 PLACES on offer with SKYBET i`m going to narrow it down to three BiG PRICES against the field

SAUNTER. 18/1..The ian Wiliams trained horse is in fine fettle at present,even though up 5 pounds seeking a hat trick
    MOUNTAIN BELL 25/1 Fairly lightly raced improver,albeit this may be a step too far.
    TEODORO 14/1 Another very progressive type.
    Lets put it this way,it half the field have a excellent chance...for those wanting to PLAY TO WIN ONLY, my dough would probably side with the Willie Mullins horse WHISKEY SOUR 7/1 early doors, good luck whatever you play.

YORK
    2.25 GHOSTWATCH 14/1 MAKING MIRACLES 7/1 [WIN ONLY ]....anyone wanted a very speculative punt,the john ryan horse MIDNIGHT WILDE 40/1 may well be capable of further improvement.

4.50 SOCIETY RED 18/1 5 PLACES

CARTMEL
    5.05 OUR KYLIE 16/1 LOUGH KENT 20/1
    5. 35 CAPTAIN 14/1

CHELMSFORD
    4.40 AGENT GIBBS 22/1

GOODWOOD
    3.15 MEDAHIM 16/1 5 PLACES

NEWMARKET
    5.10 KING CRIMSON 16/1

WINDSOR
    7.15 NET BY MOONLIGHT 20/1

REDCAR
    7.00 LORD OF THE ROCK 22/1
    7.30 BOLD SPIRIT 28/1 SHAMAHEART 22/1
    8.00 CHEENI 50/1 AJ COOK 40/1 ...i`m tempted to have a liitle tickle on THORNABY PRINCESS 33/1 who i seem to be following over a cliff lol

ALL ONE POINT EACH WAY SKYBET BOG...unless less than 7 runners.
  • finley
    Oops forgot one
    CARTMEL
    2.45 BON CHIC 20/1 6 RUNNERS
  • calvert
    Cheers Fin
    good luck
  • finley
    Your very welcome Calvert..lets hope we get some winners mate, oh and good luck wuth your LUCKY 15 looks very promising
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.