• finley
    It's of little important Joe, nobody on here is particularly interested in long odds winners...if they were there would be loads of positive comments....and to be honest,I'm only bothering for my own entertainment....after all it's not a paid service,in which case it would have to be very disciplined and well documented.
    I backed CLIFF at 12/1 at 6pm yesterday teatime soon after the bookies priced their races up,it was actually available at 14/1 and I just missed it,but that's life.....having not backed the rest of my selections until I got home from work this teatime,that's when I had the opportunity to post my selections,but that's the constraints of work I'm afraid.
    And I've certainly no intention of taking 7/2 when I have had a much bigger price earlier,as it would spoil my own records.
    One final point,there are dozens on here who are able to keep a single thread going and chose not to bother,either because they don't have the ability to show a profitable thread or simply can't be arsed,that's what makes Matt Jarvis's thread light years above anything else.just my opinion of course.
  • JOEMUGG
    I agree with you about matts thread
    But your false prices make your good thread look bad
    But hey who cares it’s alk for fun huh
  • finley
    I have to disagree Joe,there is nothing false about the price,it was readily available with several bookmakers at 12/1, it's not my fault it was backed into favourite,on the contrary,it shows how often I am picking the right horse, which as you know takes skill and judgement.
    Like I said my selections are FREE it's not a paid service,I only post because the vast majority of other posts are mindnumingbly boring withe the same cross regarding why the favourite stands a good chance lol
  • peregrine
    Tut tut Finley you sound a little angry.it matters not what others post to which you find boring. You don't have to read them .still you enjoy what you do and make profit to boot. I'm one who can't be arsed posting daily.as some days racing is poor. I make plenty every year and it does pay. But betting daily isn't the way to go.patience and discipline are key.plus your staking plan.but I enjoy reading on here except for the tipsters who are absolutely shocking.keep up the good work and be lucky.
  • stainless
    We all have different views on our betting and our ability to find winners. We have all selected the dead cert unbeatable animal that will finish streets ahead of the field to watch it tailed off last. I do feel that racing forums sometimes turn into competition between members to be top dog or horse, but surely the essence is to use each other knowledge to hopefully win more than we lose.
  • jimfl
    When posting it should be the actual price at time of posting.no matter what price u got it earlier
  • MR RELATIVITY
    Celebrate the finding of winners keep your optimism high and support others who are optimistic they will give you rich rewards beyond one winner let's face it we can all find a winner by backing favourites but that alone will not make you money! Remember price is relative to each individual and the stakes you choose to use
    I am only interested in extremely high multiple odds and anybody who provides good value tips
    Is extremely valuable to a forum such as this
  • calvert
    Keep up the good work Fin
  • finley
    After a few days off...we`re back with saturdays bets.

RIPON
    2.05 HANDSOME DUDE 16/1 PENNSYLVANNIA DUTCH 25/1 SKYBET 5 PLACES
    3.15 DARK POWER 18/1 REPUTATION 22/1 6 PLACES
    4.25 GINGER JACK 33/1

NEWMARKET
    3.20 LUCKY BEGGAR 20/1 CAPPANANTY CON 25/1

DONCASTER
    2.15 AMOROUSLY 10/1
    3.25 RIGHT ACTION 25/1 WIN ONLY
    4.00 ORVAR 16/1

CHEPSTOW
    6.10 DODGY BOB 12/1

MARKET RASEN
    6.30 ROUGH JUSTICE 20/1
    8.00 GRAN MAESTRO 12/1

All one point each way SKYBET BOG
  • finley
    BOOOOOM ! ORVAR 16/1 wins very cosily to put us back in the game
  • finley
    SUNDAYS
    SOUTHWELL
    2.20 FOUNDATION MAN 14/1. MURRAY MOUNT 28/1
    4.25 DEBT TO SOCIETY 40/1. BILLY TWO TONGUES 40/1. 4 PLACES
    5.00 COSMIC TIGRESS 9/1

PONTEFRACT
    2.30 PLAY IT COOL 14/1
    3.35 DARKANNA 14/1. PEPITA 16/1. 4 PLACES
    5.10 ROUND THE ISLAND 8/1
  • finley
    BOOOM ! ROUND THE ISLAND 8/1 does the business nicely to soften the blow of a difficult day.
  • malawi
    well done finlay
  • finley
    4 points lost...one non runner in Play in cool.

Running total 60 points PROFIT
  • calvert
    Well done again Fin i can c a big 1 cummin
  • JOEMUGG

Stay off those sites hahaha
  • calvert
    U must know i,m Kneejerkers m8
  • finley
    Thanks Kneejerker
  • calvert
    KJ was my mentor for gambling
  • JOEMUGG
    lol knee i didnt
    good to see you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.