• Bet2win
    13:15 Sandown 11 Nov 2018
    Best Odds Guaranteed At 188Bet Chase (Novices' Limited Handicap) (Class 3) (4YO plus)

Lithic 8/1 Betfair and Powers

This horse has me puzzled, he has raced 19 times under NH rules and been Fav or Jfav no few er than 11 times. Now here he is running in a ten horse race where we can get him at 8/1.
    First of all the positive side,
    He has raced three times at Sandown, the first time a 16 runner novice handicap hurdle where he finished 14th however that was over 2m3f and he was 6/1jf. The second time he fell in a chase when going very well and the third time also in a chase he was beaten a diminishing 1/2L
    However I am going to judge him on one of the occasions he raced at Sandown, it was in a 3m chase where he fell 3 out due to slipping not to tiredness. I believe he would have going very close had he not fallen, ok tomorrows race is only 2m4f however its at a tough track where you will need to stay and be fit.
    Two thing Lithic has in his favour here.
    As for the rest of the field I would normally fancy them to beat Lithic but tomorrow they are giving him a decent chunk of weight and a fitness advantage.

Now on to the things that are not in his favour,
    Last 12 months the Trainer has had 10 runners at the track resulting in only one place.
    Last 12 months the jockey has had 4 rides at the track resulting in no wins and no places.

However i have had a few euro e/w on this at 8/1 due the horses form at the course.
  • Bet2win
    OH SH!T
    Just received a text from my mate,

Hi
    sorry to be the bearer of even more bad news but
    R.P McLernon is 0/9 in handicaps at Sandown over the last five years.

Texted him back
    Hi
    Just feck off.
  • Bet2win
    Yet more bad news...out to 12/1.
  • peregrine
    had a quick peek at the race and think the top 3 all merit close attention. all have form on HEAVY going.hobbs/skelton/sherwood . but good luck.as its only my opinion.
  • CMB
    Good luck
  • CMB
    Well done very good place
  • peregrine
    Lithic ran a cracking race at a very nice price.well done
  • Bet2win
    thought he was gonna nick that one, ah well the drift helped 16/1 2nd.
  • Mugz
    Great post Bet2Win, and a decent result.

:clap:
  • peregrine
    The winner was giving it a fair bit of weight wasn't it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.