• milhouse
    I am heading to Thirsk races tomorrow and very interested that de Sousa is missing Goodwood despite being top jockey and travelling up to Thirsk. I will be following him tomorrow. The two nurseries look interesting for him
  • The racing voice
    Could be a good spot. good luck.
  • gingertips
    he ran 3 races at goodwood today. More likely its because of a ride at epsom tonight hes got line up
    perhaps?
  • Stevie Wonder
    Just won at Epsom - second fav :smile:
  • Mugz
    Great ride that, took out 2l on the field at the start and won by less.
  • gingertips
    could be another winner in the 8.00. price is coming in - now 5/1
  • gingertips
    ahh sorry i see what you mean now. lol!
  • AKD
    Did some digging after seeing your post. de Sousa missed first day of Glorious Goodwood last season and went to Yarmouth instead, he ended up with 4 winners (for 4 different trainers) at 9/2, 4/1, 3/1 & 1/3 from 7 rides. Hopefully, he can do repeat performance for you, good luck.
  • Rodeo
    Looks like he has4 really good rides tonight he should win on especially the 2 for Mark Johnston! maybe worth betting two of Johnstons horses at Goodwood today for a Lucky 15 :nerd:
  • milhouse
    He was mega disappointing. May have been the ground change that impacted his chances. Was a cracking day
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.