• insidethestables1
    The O’Brien colt looks too short in the betting. It was a good performance last time, but it was a group 3 and it got beat.

I’m not sure O’Brien or Gosden have anything special in this whilst a few of the 2nd tier trainers are emitting positive vibes about their runners. Dascombe says he’s excited and his is overpriced, Fellows says his is possibly the best he’s had.

The one I like is Raakib Alhawa. His first and only run was the best first run of all of these, rpr 92. It’s eye catching that they booked Atzeni for that run and that they have him today. I suspect Simcock knew he had a very good colt that day and that this race was a realistic target, and that he wanted Atzeni, who is the best jockey at this track, 26% strike rate, lsp £97.75, and multiple big race wins, possibly the best jockey/course stats around

Bet - Raakib Alhawa, 11-1, Bet365
  • CMB
    Funny enough I backed this last night 16/1 EW. Pedigree is outstanding. Kingman dam sire Sea The Stars
  • CMB
    Speaking of pedigrees 1.10 winner Kingman dam sire Galileo :gasp:
  • insidethestables1
    Another Kingman about to go off at Leopardstown
  • The racing voice
    I have bet Gosdens TURGENEV in this.
  • CMB
    Not sure about the ride from Atzeni?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.