• brian1147
    A couple of threads lately have been showing an interest in a football forum.
    As the season will soon be on us i decided to put this forum up.
    Any suggestions would be gratefull
  • malcolm

A good idea imo and i'm certainly up for it as i think we have numerous members on here into the footy scene - i believe a comp (i am partial to these things as you know) could also be a good thing, i would be prepared to run a super six on saturdays same basis as skybet run but different matches and i'd also be prepared to put up a monthly Free Bet for the winner - just an idea

mal :up:
  • bazza62
    Tell you the truth i think this will come more active as the season gets closer and eventually kicks off.
    I like the idea of comps even fun or funded
    Just keep the faith and they will come (y)
  • malcolm

Possibly m8 - but i'm gutted at the response so far - just you and i
  • horses4courses
    I'll play - in any shape or form.
    As long as you can abide an MUFC supporter of over 50 years :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • MR TWISTER
    Agree with Bazza. I will be posting when domestic leagues have played a few games.
  • MrForce
    Im in, nuff said
  • peregrine
    Look around for the biggest price you can get on man united . They will be a totally different proposition this time top 3 looks nailed on but ten hag won't be looking for that he's after winning it !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.