• MR TWISTER
    Sticking with the form of the English oak race at Ascot as I was impressed visually by it. Fresh was 2nd yesterday and sterling knight won the other day. Carrytheone is 9-2 in the 4.00 race so win/place bet for me.
  • MR TWISTER
    Northern express fin 2nd at York done a win and place. I would always advise having more on place especially when it's a decent price. Don't need to say anymore just watch for runners coming from race.
  • MR TWISTER
    KERCHING! Carrytheone places :smile: Very unlucky in the run it met lots of trouble in running!
  • Enzo33
    Definately a KERCHING DAY TODAY!!
    BOOMMM YOU LITTLE BEAUTIES!!!

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR STAKE BACK!
  • MR TWISTER
    I won on bet dingbat! Hence place bet!
  • Enzo33
    Just came out on top.....YOU DINGBAT!!

JUST HAD PASSION AND GLORY GO IN TOO 14-1

BRILLIANT DAY!!! YOU BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PLACING....YOU DINGBAT!! OUR BIG GAMBLE WON THE RACE....WE ON AT 33-1 READ IT AND WEEP......SEE YOU ON MY FB SOMETIME SOON!!!! BOOOOMMMMM
  • MR TWISTER
    One left in your lucky 15 then, lol. Cash out! Cash out! Lol.

Happy? Yes certainly was with starlust, don't ye worry about that 7-2 and 3-1 snapped up, went off much shorter!
  • Enzo33
    Was Botanical TWISTED....2ND TO STABLEMATE!!
    Stable fancied this one over the winner too!!

Oh well....the BIG DOUBLE WAS ENOUGH 33-1 AND 8-1 (Work it out to a £1 mate and go from there!!) BOOOMMMM WHAT A DAY!!

NB LUCKY 15 had an ew accumulator to it too...feel another Bookie Ban coming on...can I use your name this time??? They won't expect any winnings on that account now, would they!?? Pmsl

BOOOOOMMMM YOU BEAUTIES!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Fantasy Island, lol. Well done Podge!
  • Enzo33
    NOT BOTHERED TWISTED....HAD IT RIGHT OFF TODAY LAD!!

TOLD YOU OF A BIG GAMBLE (33s into 8s) AND A DOUBLE (Same stable!!) IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW EH!?? LOL you will never get my Info!!!

Get personal ALL you like other than guessing your Mother and Father are YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER....I STRUGGLE TO BE PERSONAL DUE TO YOU HIDING AWAY AND BEING A LIAR ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!!!?? JUST KNOW YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND GREEN ENVY IS EATING AWAY AT YOU!! PMSL

SEE YOU ON MY FB PAGE SOON....AGAIN!! LOL

RIP TWISTED!!! BOOOOOMMMM YOU WERE TOLD
  • peregrine
    Come on chaps think most of the board aren't getting involved. But Mr twister Enzo has trolled me before and that's why I can't be bothered posting as much. But as everyone knows he doesn't post on here ? I don't do Facebook or go on other forums no point. I do my own and don't need to know what other folk do. Simple it's your cash bet if you want or fancy what's posted. But no point slating if the bet goes down. The bookies are the enemy and we should be looking to take a few bob if them. Not having a go at you Enzo but why come on here if your not posting ? Let's have a little peace and harmony. :heart:
  • Enzo33
    Well said Peregrine....the problem is I know a good one when I see one BUT also know a bad one! Been very open on who and what I am, unlike TWISTED, who regularly trolls and refers to my FB page....but WHY?? I do NOT look at his!?? Jealousy is a poor attribute to have and I used to post regularly on here with LOTS and LOTS of winners.....but refuse to give the bad guys, who hide their identities and have multiple IDs my top drawer info!!! Why should I? Would you?
    What do you think of people who have to lie about their ID? Saying that they are a Newbie to the board, when quite clearly and as I spotted very early.....THEY ARE NOT!!! What do you think of people who are like that? And why they HAVE to do it!??
  • MR TWISTER
    Just to clarify peregine who has trolled you before me or Enzo?
  • peregrine
    Can't you block him from your face book page ? As for multi ids no point with that either imo. Still you two can earn a little respect by sweeping it under the carpet . Getting wound up isn't good for anyone.
  • Enzo33
    I don't get wound up Peregrine, lifes too short and I have a really, really good one and TWISTED knows that!! But why do you think people lie about their ID, whats to hide? Why do it? Be interested in a neutral viewpoint!!?? There's got to be a reason!? That has no good intent??
  • MR TWISTER
    Not even on fb peregine. He starts everytime I post has to post a sly comment on my threads. I asked him to stay off them for the good of the board repeatedly but he doesn't, he comes back like a 'boomerang'. I really have 'exhausted' all avenues with him. He only comes on here to boast garbage with no proof to back it up. Don't know what he is here for other than to cause trouble, but nothing is getting done about it. His ultimate target is too cause nothing but disruption and quite frankly needs stopping. He has a history of it trolled other members as well. Leaves things alone for a bit then starts again. It is an endless cycle.
  • Enzo33
    Just to clarify Peregrine...who have you seen lie about its ID? Who have you seen make reference to another's private life? Who have you seen change its profile pic following stalking traits? Who have you seen ignore and deflect simple questions. Like I said to be successful in life...it massively helps to know a good one....AND A BAD ONE!!
  • Enzo33

Absolute garbage!!

Makes reference about my wife and I from FB etc etc on several occasions!!

Can understand why its NOT on FB though...you need some friends to start with!! Pmsl nice one TWISTED....Tucked up again!!! Why why why say you are a NEW member? Why not say WHO you really are? What you got to hide!?? Lie after lie after Lie......Peregrine....Stevie Wonder can see this guy is a liar and a fraud....only way he can pick up on my great days out etc is on FB...where else would the TWISTED TROLL get the info? And change his profile pics....I DONT DO ANY OF THAT, so WHOS THE TROLL? WHOS OBSESSED??
  • MR TWISTER
    Endless troll posts from you. No one is bothered about your life. If it is so great go and live it and stop trolling on here. As for friends I have plenty thankyou. Now kindly stay out of my personal life Podge.
  • Enzo33
    No one is bothered....except you TWISTED!!

Endless references, changes to your profile pics etc.....How's that NOT bothered??.....you Moron!!

You know me, my waistline, my teeth, my winners, my horses.....How's that NOT Bothered!!??

Now me about you!??? Nothing....and really DO NOT CARE!! LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    I give you fair warning stay off my threads from now on pal. Ok Podge.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions