• MR TWISTER
    The faces will be on this tomorrow. Keep an eye out for it's release tomorrow. Time to get 'jiggy'.
  • MR TWISTER
    Faces are on at 9-4 you can have the bet now.
    Lil guff 6.30 Bath 7-4 is the current price.
  • bazza62
    Was not much of a gamble finished at 3/1
    and got beat anyway
    i change your faces (y)
  • bazza62
    o and NO RETURN (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    2nd beaten a whisker so you are being rather harsh. I understand why as you are in the teleslammers group so makes sense. Money was made in the trade and that is a FACT ! but yes it did not win. These faces are a reliable source of 'top quality info' so I will be still using them nothing will change. I will continue to make profit !
  • bazza62
    deluded fool (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Learn about betfair and trading. Might be an education for you. :up:
  • bazza62
    There's a difference from a neck and a whisker unless you have long whiskers (y)
  • bazza62
    Lol so now when you put up loosers you are actually backing winner o right (y)
  • Doubler
    :yikes: definitely deluded. I've been here to long not to recognise it.
  • MR TWISTER
    It's called 'trading' laying it back in the run. Pre setting a price to get matched if horse trades low in run. Do you know nothing about betfair? With this particular bet yes I ended up making money but not on bernard spierpoint as it never went close so never matched.
  • bazza62
    So you deffo know a lot for being a newbie hmmmmm
  • bazza62
    You gone through numerous threads with loads of selections
    1st is about the winners
    then places
    then laying them
    then other peoples syndicates
    to your contact bets and now your trading in running
    god knows what your gonna come up with next :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Enzo33
    A new ID bazza62!!! Told and warned the board ages ago!! Well said Doubler, you spot on!!

Only here to 'wind' the board up!! No positive impact whatsoever!! Do not know why the Moderators allow it/him to continue!?? Other than the amount of posts and flow he puts up (crap)

All his losers, poor lsp, several 'systems' desperate searching for a winner to boast about then tells us he has played them in running abd made profit AFTER the loss lol stick some photos up, with your lovely i-phone TWISTED, and SHOW us your profits!?? Lol

And whilst you at it....tell us WHY you lied about being a NEWBIE....or is that blatantly obvious now?? SAD, DELUDED AND SKINT!!! LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Well done you have showed the board what a sad little troll you are. I asked you to give it a rest for sake of the board but once again you could not help yourself posting to try and disrupt the board yet again ! I have proven in no uncertain terms that you are a troll. Enough said and as said I am not engaging with you anymore. Just posted this to show 'everyone' who the troll is plain and simple to see who it is now ! Long live dingy's pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Lol....the Board knows now mate...go try another NEW MEMBER Post pmsl

Sad loser with a sad life (see losing posts!!)

Trying to blow out other peoples candles WILL NOT MAKE YOURS GLOW ANY BRIGHTER!!

Think about it TWISTED lol
  • brian1147
    i'm getting a bit fed up having to check this thread every morning.
    when i took over the forum, i decided to leave the few members that were previously banned under a different name, i can see that was a huge mistake on my part,
    i will be in touch with the other mods to see what their opinions are on the matter.
  • MR TWISTER
    Bri with all due respect all I am trying to do is post my fancies but I am being 'hounded' by this Enzo 33 aka Dazzler (previously banned member) him and baz62 won't leave me alone and to put it bluntly acting like 'playground bullies'. These two are from another board and for some reason are trying to destroy the board. They don't have to like or even read my posts simples really. If you want to ban me then that's fine by me if you think that helps but as stated all I am doing is posting some picks. I totally agree people don't want to see this type of thing on a forum.
  • Ribot

I think all of us feel the same, Brian. Action needs to be taken.
  • Enzo33
    Agreed, oust the liar "New" Member...what does he have to lie for? Again, no issues on here until TWISTED rejoined!!
  • Enzo33

Best thing you said Twisted...BAN the liar!!

But, can you tell us WHY? before you go and come back as another TRV, DFM or the rest of your "NEW" IDs lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.