• MR TWISTER
    Kinetic 210 5/2
    Bur Dubai 225 9/4
    Em jay kay 845 9/4
  • MR TWISTER
    DING DONG ! Bur Dubai wins by a street and eased at finish went off 6-4 advised @9-4 bookies well and truly bashed ! :fire:
  • stainless
    Hardly a Fire Twister, more like Vaping fumes.
    But a winner is a winner so well done.
  • Enzo33
    Still a "No Returns" overall Stainless...but he will throw the darts and hang onto any winner!! Lol
  • MR TWISTER
    You might have to 'hang on' to your dingy if you put anymore people on it lol.

Mr CAR can't add returns. Oh dear, no wonder you failed businessman, pmsl. Stick to ya lucky 15s
  • Enzo33
    Yep, got one up yesterday mate and a couple of 3 out of 4s!! All means "RETURNS" Happy Days

Dinghy trip going well too....you on Redcar beach for your hols? Most of your backed horses should be on the beach too!! Lol WHY YOU LIE??
  • MR TWISTER
    If they paid you out wrongly you wouldn't know Mr CAR, what an embarassment,pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Mr CAR, Tractor, St Vincent...not a clue mate!!?

Please explain to me and the Group...NO IDEA at this end...nothing to hide either....bring it on mate!

Can post my L15 Bets, photos of Cruise etc etc what you want?? You know who I am...tell us who you are....other than a SAD SAD LOSER, who cannot tip winners with numerous systems, bets, horses in one race, each ways....etc etc "No Returns" lol
  • MR TWISTER
    The very fact that you claim no returns overall in this thread is nothing short of being embarassing. Put a theoretical 1pt on each and see what that returns as said you can't add. Oh dear totally embarassing but people on here are use to that on here from you aren't they. You keep constantly showing yourself up. I have never owned any horse and what you on about numbercloth was it number 16 or 17 lol. Now I must get on I have another two to bet ew and obatain further profits. See ya Mr CAR.
  • Enzo33
    Lol £3 staked....£3.25 back....in my book "NO RETURNS!!" lol simple really...cannot pay the bills with that TWISTED!! LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    But you said no returns didn't you. Proving you can't add. With all due respect you don't know how much I staked on winner. Mr CAR is justified it is your new name,pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Overall....NO RETURNS....AGAIN!!! Correct or Incorrect??? Let's leave it there lad....and as for your spreadsheet...literally not worth the paper it is written on!!?? Jesus...it must be ALL IN RED...IF youve done it correctly!!?? Lol we can ALL see that though, on here alone lol
  • MR TWISTER
    You couldn't even use a spreadsheet as YOU HAVE proven you can't add, pmsl.
  • Enzo33
    Lol, its obvious you pee yourself...and not just when you are laughing!!! Lol

WHY DID YOU EVEN FEEL THE NEED TO LIE?

AND THINK OTHER BOARD MEMBERS WOULDNT COTTON ON?? DELUDED? SAD? EMBARRASSED? TOO BUSY WIPING UP YOUR OWN MESS?
  • Enzo33

Had an Assistant to do all that for me sad lad...you know like all us failed business men have!?? Lol

WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LIE??
    SIMPLES REALLY!!?
  • MR TWISTER
    Yes you need an assistant as you can't add.
  • Enzo33
    Big numbers TWISTED, and ALL paid for!! Happy Days!!

No work, own winning racehorses, regular cruises and holidays, couple of properties here and abroad, plenty of contacts/winners! You????

Jesus, it must be hurting inside for you!?? THIS IS YOUR SAD LIFE...AND YOU HAVE TO LIE!! God, Bless you....SHIPS AHOY!! LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Keep rowing lol
  • Enzo33
    Shown you the photos Twisted, don't row these type of vessels!! You really need to get out more and meet real people!!

Oh, and answer the simple question of WHY YOU HAD TO LIE!?? LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Why use old photos? Utter madness lol.
  • Enzo33
    Told you they are obviously not....just tucked you up ....AGAIN!

WHY LIE ABOUT YOURSELF??? STILL WAITING???
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.