• Stevie Wonder
    I've taken a few k off them in last few months mainly in access. Use Betfair for single bets as their Soirtsbook not bog. Now Billies have come up with this

We know you’re a Horse Racing fan, so we’re looking to give you a better, more personalised offering. Because of this, we wanted to let you know that from 12th December, we’ll be removing Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing, but there is still plenty of EPIC Value coming your way.

Off to Betfred
  • stainless
    Just had the same message from Bill Hill.
  • Doubler
    Lost mine for greyhound and horse racing in October, didn't even use them that often.
  • Ribot
    Guaranteed prices, I believe, will disappear altogether. Bookies may then revert to offering the best early prices on selected races at weekends and festival meetings.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Probably right. Massive advantage in taking prices early am after 8.00 am if you fancy anything with bookies offering bog. Taking previous days early prices doesn't give bog as far as I know. Used to do this with bet 365 until they restricted my account just for winning a couple of largish bets ante post at Chrlrenham
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.