• AKD
    Bet #122 - 12:35 Lingfield - Ya Know Yaseff @ 5/1

I have backed this despite the selection being 2 lbs wrong at the weights. She is the only chase winner in field (2 from 7), with other 5 between them none from 14 over fences. Despite this a few like Artemis Kimbo & Grasse d'Oliverie as well as the fav have potential to do well so I am not totally confident but there are enough positives for Ya Know Yaseff for me to take a chance.

Selection was 2nd of 4 behind Kadex last time, nearly 4 lengths behind the winner but well ahead of the other two. The winner has gone very close next time off 4 lbs higher.

This is a step up in class for YKY as her two wins came in class 5 but form of both races worked out well. From her last win (at Newton Abbot) the runner up has won 2 races since then. From her earlier win at Worcester, the runner up is yet to race again but the 3rd has won two race since then. Jack Tudor was on board for Worcester win carrying 10-3. Tudor has only done 10-4 or less on 8 occasions in last 6 months and won 3 of the 8 races (+19.50 LSP).
  • AKD
    Well beaten 4th.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.