• milhouse
    My Lucky 15 today

Gowran Park 3:40 - A Toi Phil
    Won this race last year and beat the favourite in the race and is 7lb better off yet beat him by over 6 lengths. Was second to Alpha Des Obeaux in another race and beat Balko Des Flos 10 lengths and is still 7lb better off for that race as well.

Fontwell 3:55 - Commanche Red
    I like Chris Gordon's bumper horses and this was a decent one from last year. Ran in the bumper at the Aintree festival and was far from disgraced. Delighted the horse is odds against for his hurdle debut.

Fontwell 5:05 - Shut the Box
    Another Chris Gordon horse and this time it is a bumper. Was third on the course on it's debut. The horse that was second that day has come out and won two races. Horse is related to some good horses as well so hopeful for the win.

Gowran Park 5:25 - Mitchouka
    Really good juvenile last year. Contested graded races, won a grade 3 and ran at Cheltenham and contested the champion 4yo race at Punchestown. The favourite has been more of a handicapper and does have fitness on his side, but I prefer the selection with the allowances, think he has a little more class.
  • moggy
    Shut the Box is Gorries Free tip today. Be lucky
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.