• AKD
    Late decision on a bet, wasn't sure about backing this one but the race has cut up badly with most of the form horses out. I think this one has a chance, would have preferred to back each way but not an e/w price so decided to back just half point win.

Bet #114 - 3:40 Clonmel - Flemensreva, 1/2 pt win @ 4/1

Yet to win in 9 starts but has only had a couple of runs this season so still possibility of improvement. 7 lengths 3rd of 16 behind More Info at Kilbeggan on 2nd last run but is 9 lbs better off now so good chance of turning it around. Only 6th of 16 last time but it looked a competitive race and form has worked out well with 2nd, 5th & 8th winning 4 races between them since then.

Well Polly finished 2nd in the race last year from 1 lb higher, but has shown very little so far this season. Most of other remaining runners are also out of form.
  • Craysnays
    Good luck mate I’ve backed top4 at 8/13 decent odds
  • AKD
    My initial feeling was right that she was more of a place chance. Flemensreva backed down to 3/1 fav, no match for clear winner but stayed on through beaten horses to grab 2nd which was no good for me.

Well done Craysnays with the place.
  • Craysnays
    Great spot mate watched the race another 2furlongs may have won it still good second!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.