• Mugz
    By following people (visit their profile) and select follow, you can create the board you want to see. If you follow lets say 20 people then by clicking on 'Following' in the sidebar you will only see the post from the 20 you follow.
  • Boondoggle
    Hi Mugz.

Initially this seemed like a great idea as I'd get an email notification if a thread I was following received a new posting.

However it seems to have stopped doing it. Definitely following a thread which has had new posts and I've had no notification (not in spam folder either).
  • dubaim
    Me too. Thought I was not doing something right. Can we not just get email notifications?
  • Mugz
    As far as I am aware email notifications are only available for the following: replies, quotes, private conversations, bookmarked discussions and events.
  • Boondoggle
    Bookmarked being fthe same as following (?) so I would have expected one
  • Mugz
    Following is where you select to follow a person in their profile.
  • Boondoggle
    I can bookmark a thread via the little star at the bottom and have done for a few threads, including this one.
    I'm getting notification of updates to this thread but not reliably getting them from the UK Racing forum.
  • Boondoggle
    Updating an old thread, my followed threads have stopped reporting updates again. The last one I had was on 24th August although I know one of them (yours) has updated daily.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.