• peregrine
    Stewards at their best yet again. No way should that count otto have been placed 2nd the jock had the whip in the correct hand and it was hands and heels in the final furlong . Just pushed out to beat the fav. Guess they had their money on the fav . I'd like to hear how they have come to turn the result. As horses roll on the camber and surely they know that.
  • peregrine
    One major point here is the jockey cannot misuse the whip as many jockeys have already been banned for hitting the horse above the permitted level ! I hope connections appeal on this as it's a farce imo. Yes I backed it at 12/1 but had 3 winners with 9/1. 3/1 and 8/11 so it's not going to help me but prize money for the connections and all involved is needed no matter how big or small !
  • peregrine
    Justice for connections and trainer nice 9.1
  • peregrine
    Big Jim Crowley was spot on about the Epsom race it was harsh was his comment ! Those stewards need to step down they are an embarrassment to racing full stop !
  • peregrine
    Well I'll go to foot of stairs good old Amanda perret has won her appeal and now count otto has been reinstated as the winner . :cheer:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.