• peregrine
    My verdict that was dangerous and Frankie can't have any excuses .
  • peregrine
    Is he serious putting an appeal in ! Maybe he needs glasses ! He nearly put the other jock off the track . He's been given the wrong advice imo and I hope they extend his ban . He should have gone to rail when he had the opportunity. Not wait till the other horse came along side. If he gets away with this then it's totally wrong and what kind of example will this on the young ones coming through ! Still he was a drug taker and let back in which he should have been banned for life. Simple !
  • peregrine
    Yes that's the right decision to upheld the 9 day ban . What I find laughable is Alex Hammond Vue . She says I'll sit on the fence as we can't view all the camera angles ! You don't need all the camera angles ! It was blatant and dettori knew exactly what he was doing ! Guilty as charged and it was very dangerous . I can't believe her comment !shame on you Alex I find it embarrassing as the majority of decent folk would !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.