• The Clinic
    I think she’ll get the meeting off with a bang but then it will be tricky after that! She’s got one thing that the rest of this field doesn’t possess. A turn of foot. I was there last year and the way she went by me, she absolutely destroyed them she couldn’t have been more impressive. She reproduces that she’s a certainty. And there’s whispers around Newmarket she’s flying on the gallops. Plus Gosden is a master and knows she runs her best when fresh.
  • peregrine
    Mmmmm remember this getting beat at 1.7 and I don't think its a shoe in by any means. But good luck I won't be backing it . Punters will be piling their cash on and it's bound to go off fav. As it's Frankie and he will have his followers that's for sure.
  • The Clinic
    The prices of his rides today are ridiculous. I think Inspiral is a good price she has proven she’s the best on her day but the rest of them I wouldn’t be touching.
  • peregrine
    Being honest clinic I wouldn't have backed the winner tomorrow never mind today.
  • The Clinic
    yeah I don’t think anyone had that winner to be honest.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.