• The Clinic
    This horse will obliterate all these including ya man Little Big Bear. When I was checking the Guineas I was checking all the sprinters’ runs back like Sakheer, Noble Style, Little Big Bear, Royal Scotsman. He’s by far the best out of them. He actually ran well in the Guineas considering. He’s a Zoffany so he’s a fast ground horse. The rain came and it went soft. And he wasn’t a sure stayer in the first place. And there was a draw bias. He still came into contention at one point. I thought all the conditions were against him but this will be much more to his liking. I’d have him as a fast ground 7f horse but you need to get 7f to win at Ascot as it’s a stiff track. The only negative would be if he gets a bad draw and he’s against a draw bias. That’s the only way he gets beat. Little Big Bear has an awkward head carriage. Not for me. Sakheer is a tool. Will be on the snaff.
  • peregrine
    Varian's aren't firing clinic are they at royal ascot
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.