• Jack Trotter
    1000 Guineas

I can see this going to Mammas Girl 9/1 with BET365 who stormed in with a blistering turn of pace last time at Newmarket. The fav Tahiyra is clearly a danger but despite this I see Mammas Girl improving again and winning this.

5.25pm

I think Lion of War will appreciate the extra two furlongs he has here at Newmarket and if you look at the last run at Musselburgh, I felt he was just getting going when the race came to and end over the mile.
    Lion of War finished 3rd plus the 2nd horse home that day Gincdent has come out and won since albeit in a class 4, so fair to say the form appears solid enough. The winner incidentally of the Musselburgh race Finn's Charm, stable companion to Lion of War is next entered in the St James's Palace at Royal Ascot, so Charlie Johnston must consider Finn's Charm a bit better than a Class 3 handicapper.

If we consider that Lion of War was running over to short a distance at Musselburgh and that he might be better than a Class 3 then he is well in here at Newmarket with an extra two furlongs. 4/1 BET365.

1.15pm

Adayar who won the King George and Derby a couple of years ago and is basically a good horse.

Last time out was second to Bay Bridge who is decent but with the likes of Baaeed and My Prospero behind in 3rd and 4th.

There is no doubt that something was a miss with Baaeed and he has now gone on to enjoy his retirement.

I think Adayar is clearly the best horse in this race. 6/5 BET365.

Good luck if anyone would like to follow.

JT
  • brian1147
    solid reasoning JT, good luck.
  • Jack Trotter
    Crikey not really gone to plan today.

Mammas Girl simply did not stay the mile and I think her future will be either at 7 furlongs or a drop back to 6 furlongs.

Lion of War The jury is out on this horse. It ran poor however I think this could partly be due to ground. Sticky soft thing going on at HQ today and a lottery as to whether some horse might go in it.

I think he is worth stick with on better ground before it is taken off my tracker.

Adayar Anyone could have picked this one out, bit of doubling my money and he no doubt will be Royal Ascot bound now.

JT
  • horses4courses

Easy win for Adayar, JT :up:
    It will take a very good horse to beat him
  • Jack Trotter
    It will h4c. :up:

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.